Effective Date: March 1, 2021
Who we are
Our site address is: https://www.autonomouspharmacy.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the personal data shown in the comments form, including, and/or in addition, a visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the site, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the site can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We will collect your name, email address, physical address, company information, job title, as well as any other relevant content in order to contact you.
What Types of Cookies Does Autonomous Pharmacy Use:
Essential cookies are necessary for our site functionality and cannot be disabled by users. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing purposes and do not remember where you have been on the internet.
Performance and Functionality
Performance and functionality cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our site, but are not essential to its use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable. Performance and functionality cookies will only be activated upon providing your consent.
You may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for 48 hours, and screen options cookies last for one (1) year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 24 hours.
A marketing cookie collects personal information such as your name, pages visited on our site, a user’s history arriving at our website, and the like. Collected information is used to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns or to provide better targeting for marketing.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
You can prevent your personal data from being used by Google Analytics by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on, accessible through the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Deletion and Control of Cookies
If you consented to cookies placed on your device but then wish to disable such cookies, please note that many of the cookies used on Autonomous Pharmacy’s site can be enabled/disabled through a user’s browser. To disable cookies through a browser, follow instructions located within the “Edit”, “Tools” or “Help” menus in the browser. Disabling a cookie or category of cookies does not delete the cookie from a user’s browser unless manually completed through a user’s browser function.
Collection of a user’s personal data from Autonomous Pharmacy’s analytics cookies can be deleted. If cookies are deleted, the information collected prior to the preference change may still be used. However, Autonomous Pharmacy will cease using the disabled cookie to collect any further information from your user experience.
How we use the information we collect
We use, collect, share and otherwise process personal data for the purposes described in this Policy or as disclosed to you on our site or in connection with our services. We only collect the minimum amount of personal data needed to perform the specific processing activity for which the personal data was collected.
Performance of the Services
We process your personal data for the performance of the contractual obligations specified in our site Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) and/or in order to provide the services to you. This includes, for example, using your personal data for:
- sending your customized assessment report;
- sending you related information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; and
- responding to clinical support requests.
We process your personal data based on your consent in order to communicate with you and provide you with necessary information.
We process your personal data when we have a legitimate interest to do so. This includes, for example, processing your personal data for:
- improving our site, services and the safety and security of our services and website, including facilitating identification and authentication, targeted online and offline marketing, for general research and aggregate reporting, customization of website and user experiences;
- understanding you and your preferences in order to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our site and services;
- responding to your comments and questions and providing customer service;
- linking or combining your personal data with other personal data we obtain from third parties without personally identifying you to such third parties in order to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- compliance with a judicial or administrative order or in the course of judicial or administrative proceedings; and
- protecting the rights and property of Autonomous Pharmacy and our agents, customers, and third parties including, but not limited to, the right to enforce our agreements, policies, and Terms.
We may create anonymized data records from personal data by rendering data anonymous in such a way that you, the data subject, are no longer identifiable. We use this anonymized data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our products and services and improve site navigation. Autonomous Pharmacy reserves the right to use anonymized data for any purpose and disclose anonymized data to third parties in our sole discretion.
We process your personal data for compliance with any legal obligation to which we are subject.
Information we share
We disclose your personal data as described in this Policy below.
Who we share your data with
We share your personal data with Omnicell, Inc. and its affiliates, service providers, public authorities and third parties. We reserve the right to share your personal data when you have (1) consented to such processing and have the ability to unilaterally revoke your consent at any time, or (2) have expressly made such personal data public, subject to limitations under applicable law.
Service Providers, Consultants and Vendors
- serving our legitimate interests and those of third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers;
- protecting the personal safety and property of Autonomous Pharmacy, its customers, or any other third party;
- providing or improving our services and the safety and security of our services, site, and applications, if any including facilitating identification and authentication, targeted online and offline marketing, for general research and aggregate reporting, customization of site and application user experiences; and
- enabling third parties to perform services on behalf of Autonomous Pharmacy including, but not limited to, payment processing, research, analytics, and security.
Public Authorities, Including Courts and Law Enforcement Agencies
- compliance with a legal obligation or judicial or administrative order or in the course of judicial or administrative proceedings; and
- protecting the rights and property of Autonomous Pharmacy and our agents, customers, and third parties including, but not limited to, the right to enforce our agreements, policies, and terms and conditions
- facilitating the negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction, or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all, or a portion of our business or assets to another company. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal data may also be transferred as a business asset. If another entity acquires our company, business, or assets, that entity will possess the personal data collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal data as described in this Policy. Autonomous Pharmacy will not disclose your personal data to Third Parties without your express, revocable consent except as specified in this Policy.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our site (if any), we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We delete your personal data which we process based on your consent if you withdraw your consent, or when you request us to erase your personal data in accordance with this Notice. We will retain your personal data when we have a legitimate interest to do so. For example, we may retain your personal data to resolve disputes, enforce our site Terms and Conditions or other user agreements, or comply with legal requirements; in that event, your personal data will be blocked from use for any other purpose. In any case, we will not retain your personal data longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
For California Residents
Autonomous Pharmacy takes its responsibilities for the privacy and security of Consumers’ Personal Information seriously. Requests related to Personal Information shall be made by link at the top of this notice.
For avoidance of doubt, “Consumer” means any California resident, and “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household, as more fully defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA).
- In no event will Autonomous Pharmacy sell Personal Information provided by a Consumer. In no event will Autonomous Pharmacy collect, process or disclose Sensitive Personal Information, as it is defined under the CPRA. Autonomous Pharmacy does not offer financial incentives to Consumers for the collection of Personal Information or the deletion of Personal Information. Except as permitted by the CPRA and in accordance with any program of financial incentives established by Autonomous Pharmacy, if any, Autonomous Pharmacy will not discriminate against a Consumer because the Consumer exercised any rights under the CPRA by denying goods or services to the Consumer; charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties; providing a different level or quality of goods or services to the Consumer; or suggesting that the Consumer will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Inquiries concerning CPRA or our compliance with the CPRA may be directed to us by email at email@example.com or to our toll-free telephone number at (800) 671-0535.
What rights you have over your data
Autonomous Pharmacy will at all times honor your right to access, correct, erase, restrict, transfer, object, and withdraw consent at any time with respect to your personal data. You may exercise these rights to which you are entitled by contacting us via Individual Data Requests.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
Autonomous Pharmacy is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use security technologies and procedures that we believe to be reasonably adequate to protect your personal data from loss, unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, but cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is subject to occasional revision. Any changes will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of an email notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our site, and will be effective immediately. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our site. Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your personal data to provide us with your most current email address. In the event that the last email address that you have provided to us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the email containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. Continued use of our site or service, following notice of such changes after such emails are sent shall indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.